Andrew McAfee argue that new technology inventions actually is positive.
The replacement of humans by new technologies, for me is still beyond imagination even though I know it is happening already. It really raced the question in what direction we shall train in order to compete with the machines. What kind of job one will have and will it be satisfactory and beneficiary. I have two questions related to it:
1) How the recruitment / interview process will look like? Will we be interview by highly intelligent computers? And what criteria will be taken into account?
2) What about people who are not into computers and technologies, what about those who prefer to work with their hands, will they find a job since all manual work seems to be replaced by the androids?
- What Will the Job Market Look Like in 2020?
- What will future jobs look like?
- 8 New Jobs People Will Have In 2025
- What will future jobs look like? Outsider Trading
- What Undercover Boss and The Jetsons Tell Us About the Future of Jobs